Storey Additional Meeting Room Credits Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (the “Terms“) describe your rights and obligations in connection with your purchase and use of the Additional Credits provided by Storey Spaces Limited (“Storey”, “we“, “our“, “us“) on behalf of the relevant Owner. Please see the Contact Us section below for our company and contact details.
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. WHEN YOU MAKE A BOOKING WITH US (WHETHER THROUGH THIS PORTAL, TELEPHONE OR IN PERSON), THESE TERMS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED BY YOU. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ABIDE BY AND BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
- To make these Terms easier to read, we use a number of definitions. We refer to:
- Additional Credits: credits available for purchase by you as a Storey Tenant, redeemable against Meeting Room bookings in accordance with these Terms
- Building: the building in which your Unit is located and as more fully described in the Lease
- Campus: each of a) Paddington Central Campus at 4 Kingdom Street, Paddington Central W2 and b) 100 Liverpool Street, Broadgate EC2
- Lease: the lease under which you occupy premises at one of the Storey Locations
- Meeting Room(s): either i) the Shared Meeting Rooms or ii) rooms of varying sizes within each Campus which can be reserved and used by you for meetings
- Meeting Room and Event Space Terms and Conditions: means the terms and conditions in connection with your use of Meeting Rooms and Event Spaces provided by us
- Owner: the owner of the Building as more fully described in your Lease
- Shared Meeting Rooms: the rooms of varying sizes within the Building which can be reserved and used by you for meetings
- Storey Locations: the Storey locations at:
- 1 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2PG
- 2 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2PG
- 3 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2AR
- York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, W1H 7LX
- 338 Euston Road, London NW1 3BG
- 18-20 Appold Street, London EC2A 2AS
- 4 Kingdom Street, Paddington Central, London, W2 6BD
- 2 Kingdom Street, Paddington Central, London, W2 6BD
- 19-23 Wells Street, London, W1T 3PQ
- International House, 7 High Street, Ealing W5 5JY
- 6 Orsman Road, N1 5RA
- 100 Liverpool Street, EC2M 2RH
or such other locations as may be included within the Storey Locations by us from time to time
- Storey Portal: the online portal accessed at my.storey.co.uk which allows you to make online bookings for Meetings Rooms and Event Spaces
- Storey Tenant: means a tenant validly occupying premises at one of the Storey Locations pursuant to a subsisting lease
- Tenancy: the period up to expiry of the Lease (whether due to effluxion of time or earlier determination)
- Unit: the unit within the Building demised to you under and as more fully described in the Lease
- Every time you wish to purchase Additional Credits, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms and conditions which will apply at that time. Your attention is drawn in particular to the sections headed Our Liability. These Terms were most recently updated on the date that appears at the top of this page.
- If you have any queries or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us using the details set out in the Contact Us section below.
Access and use of the Storey Portal
- We will endeavour to make the Storey Portal available but cannot guarantee that the Storey Portal will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free.
- We reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any or all aspect(s) of the Storey Portal, including your access to it. We will not be liable if for any reason the Storey Portal is unavailable at any time or for any period or if we restrict access for any reason. Unless explicitly stated, any new features on the Storey Portal, including but not limited to the release of new services, software tools or resources shall be subject to these Terms.
- You are solely responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any email verification number and password which may be given to you or selected by you for use on the Storey Portal. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security regarding the Storey Portal which comes to your attention. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Storey Portal and you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, the Storey Portal, router or any other internet connected device.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Storey Portal and is compatible with the Storey Portal. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Storey Portal will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- We aim to update the Storey Portal regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Storey Portal, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Storey Portal may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Subject to availability, you may purchase Additional Credits via the Storey Portal at any time during your Tenancy.
- Either we or the relevant Owner may refuse any purchase of Additional Credits if you are in arrears in relation to any Lease.
- Additional Credits may be redeemed against bookings for Meeting Rooms only and are not valid for use in conjunction with any other spaces or services (e.g. the Event Space or the purchase of food and beverages).
- Any Additional Credits purchased by you shall remain valid until the end of your Tenancy. For the avoidance of doubt Additional Credits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- These Terms apply to the exclusion of any other terms that you seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by law, trade custom, practice or course of dealing. The terms implied by sections 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these Terms.
Charges and Termination
- The charge for the Additional Credits agreed at the time of your purchase will apply to your purchase. Either we or the relevant Owner may alter the pricing structure for the Additional Credits and their redemption against Meeting Room bookings at our discretion.
- The purchase of the Additional Credits shall only be deemed to be accepted when we issue you a written confirmation of the purchase. The transaction is completed on the later of the date on which:
- we receive full payment from you; and
- we issue the Additional Credits to your account on the Storey Portal.
- By purchasing the Additional Credits and providing your payment information, you agree to pay us the recurring or nonrecurring fees associated with the Additional Credits, as displayed to you at the time you purchased the Additional Credits, or as updated by us from time to time upon notice to you.
- Either we or the relevant Owner may invoice you for the Additional Credits at any time after you purchase the Additional Credits on the Storey Portal. You shall pay each invoice submitted by us or the relevant Owner within the timeframe specified in the invoice (being not less than 14 days) and in full and cleared funds to the bank account specified in the invoice or nominated in writing by us or the relevant Owner.
- If you fail to make a payment due under these Terms then, without limiting our remedies under paragraph 23 you shall pay interest on the overdue sum from the due date until payment of the overdue sum, whether before or after judgment. Interest under this paragraph 21 will accrue each day at 4% a year above the Bank of England’s base rate from time to time, but at 4% a year for any period when that base rate is below 0%.
- All amounts due under these Terms shall be paid in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (other than any deduction or withholding of tax as required by law).
- We may terminate any purchase of Additional Credits with immediate effect by giving you written notice if you fail to pay for the Additional Credits in accordance with these Terms. On termination we shall be entitled to remove any Additional Credits which have been issued to your account on the Storey Portal but have not been paid for.
- The contents of the Storey Portal and any materials displayed at any Campus or provided by us to you are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owners of these rights are Storey or other third party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned on or in the Storey Portal or at any Campus or contained within information or materials provided by us to you as part of the services provided under these Terms may be the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Storey. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from the Storey Portal, at any Campus or provided by us to you as part of these Terms and the services provided hereunder including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or for breach of your legal rights in relation to the services provided under these Terms including the right to receive services supplied with reasonable skill and care
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all other promises, warranties, conditions, or representations relating to the services provided under these Terms, whether express, implied, oral or written.
- We will not be responsible or liable for any losses related to any business of yours including but not limited to lost data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption.
- We are not be liable for any damage, loss, or theft of any member or their guests’ personal belongings whilst at any Campus or the Storey Locations.
- We are not liable for any disclosure or misuse of your confidential information.
- The Storey Portal and all materials and information thereon are provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we do not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the Storey Portal or any information or service provided through the Storey Portal. To the fullest extent permitted by law we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising (including due to our negligence) out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of the Storey Portal or its contents, whether due to inaccuracy, error, or omission or any other cause and whether on the part of Storey or our servants or agents, or any other person.
- You and other members. We do not control and are not responsible for the actions of other members or any other third parties. If a dispute arises between members or their invitees, guests, we shall have no responsibility or obligation to participate, mediate or indemnify any party.
- Events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If we are prevented or delayed from complying with any obligations under these Terms or from providing the services thereunder (including after a booking has been made) by anything you (or anyone acting on your behalf) does or fails to do or due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, the inability or delay in performing those obligations or providing the services will not be treated as a breach of the Terms. Examples of such events or circumstances include fire, flood and other acts of God, strikes, trade disputes, lock outs, restrictions of imports or exports, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or war.
- You may be required to present a valid, government-issued photo identification in order to gain access to any Campus or the Storey Locations. For security purposes, we may regularly record via video certain areas of each Campus or the Storey Locations. If we deem it reasonably necessary, we may disclose information about you to satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, legal process or government request, or to protect us, our members, or other individuals, or any of our or their property. It is your obligation to notify any of your guests about this policy.
- We may assign or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these Terms.
- If any provision or term of these Terms becomes or is declared to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from the Terms and shall be deemed to be deleted from the Terms.
- Unless it expressly states otherwise, these Terms do not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms.
- These Terms and your use of the services provided hereunder are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
- Each Campus and the Storey Portal are managed by Storey Spaces Limited, a company incorporated in England. The registered office address of Storey Spaces Limited is: York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, England, W1H 7LX.
- Our registered company number is 10606395 and our VAT registration number is 240 2687 78.
- Our correspondence address is: York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, England, W1H 7LX.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Telephone number: (020) 7486 4466